So one night I decided to make some Baked Garlic Parmesan Chicken with Spaghetti. It turned out really good! You can actually serve the baked garlic Parmesan chicken with salad or rice but for me, I have to serve my stuff with some kind of pasta/noodles. Without further ado, here is my version of Baked Parmesan Chicken with Spaghetti.
- 1 package of pasta of your choice. (I made linguine for mine)
- 1 jar of your favorite tomato based pasta sauce
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 clove of minced garlic
- 1 cup dry bread crumbs
- 2/3 cup of grated Parmesan cheese (have some more extra to top off your chicken breasts at the end)
- 1 tsp dried basil leaves
- 1/4 tsp of ground black pepper
- 2-4 boneless chicken breast (1 – 1 1/2 breast per person)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Lightly grease a 9×13 inch baking dish.
- In a bowl, blend the olive oil and garlic. In another bowl, mix the bread crumbs, Parmesan cheese, basil and pepper.
- Dip each chicken breast in the oil mixture and then dip both sides of the chicken breast with the bread crumb mixture.
- After all the chicken breasts have been evenly mixed with the bread crumb mixture, place the chicken breasts in the baking dish. Top with any remaining bread crumb mixture.
- Bake 30 minutes in the preheated oven, or until the chicken is no longer pink inside and juices run clear.
- While the chicken breasts are cooking in the oven, prepare pasta and the pasta sauce according to the packaged instructions.
- Mix the sauce with the pasta and save some sauce on the side if you want to put it on top of the chicken breasts.
- After the chicken breasts are done, pour the remaining pasta sauce on top.
- Plate each serving plate with 1-2 chicken breasts and a side of the pasta.
- Garnish with as much cheese as you want.