268 Bush St. #3137
San Francisco, CA 94104
To opt-out of future marketing communications please click unsubscribe
About Information We Collect and How We Use It.
We may collect some or all of the following types of information (collectively, "Information"):
(1) Personally Identifiable Information. When you visit our site, we will ask you to provide some personal information about yourself, including your name, address, telephone number(s), e-mail address(es) and other information specific to your personal circumstances.
(3) Log Files. We also collect and use the data contained in log files. The information in the log files include your IP (internet protocol) address, your ISP (internet service provider), the browser you used to visit our site, the time you visited our site and which pages you visited throughout our site.
(4) Third Party Tracking. We also sometimes use third party advertisements to support our site. Some of those advertisers may use technology such as cookies and web beacons when they advertise on our site, which will also send those advertisers information including your IP address, your ISP , the browser you used to visit our site, and in some cases, whether you have Flash installed. This is generally used for geotargeting purposes (showing information or advertisements specific to the area where you live) or showing certain ads based on specific sites visited.
(5) Short Message Service. When you send email or other communications to we, we may retain those communications in order to process your inquiries, respond to your requests and improve our services. When you send and receive SMS messages to or from one of our services that provides SMS functionality, we may collect and maintain information associated with those messages, such as the phone number, the wireless carrier associated with the phone number, the content of the message, and the date and time of the transaction. We may use your email address to communicate with you about our services.
(8) Unique application number. Certain services we may offer can include a unique application number that is not associated with your account or you. This number and information about your installation (e.g., operating system type, version number) may be sent to us when you install or uninstall that service or when that service periodically contacts our servers (for example, to request automatic updates to the software).
(10)Telemarketing. We may use your Personal Information to advertise, directly or indirectly, to individuals using direct mail marketing or telemarketing using telephones and cell phones. You may have your telephone number or cell phone number listed on a state or federal do not call registry. By registering and using this Site, you agree that such act constitutes a purchase, an inquiry and/or an application for purposes of the Amended Telemarketing Sales Rule, 16 CFR §310 et seq. (the "ATSR"). Notwithstanding that your telephone number may be listed on the Federal Trade Commission's Do-Not-Call List, you have authorized us to contact you via telemarketing in accordance with the ATSR. Moreover, by registering with, or requesting information from, a third-party advertiser at or through the Website or other advertisement media made available by us (e.g., email marketing), you agree that such action shall constitute a purchase, an inquiry and/or an application with the respective third-party advertiser for purposes of the ATSR and you may be contacted via email, direct mail and/or telemarketing by such third-party advertiser in accordance with the ATSR. We may use Personal Information to provide the services you've requested, including services that display customized content and advertising.
(10) Other Uses of Information. We may also use the information we collect to provide, maintain, protect, and improve our services (including advertising services) and develop new services, and to protect our rights or property and that of our users.We may provide your personal information to third parties for promotional offers by email. These offers may be our services and products or those of third parties. We may maintain separate email lists for different purposes. If email recipients wish to end their email subscription from a particular list, they need to follow the instructions at the end of each email message to unsubscribe from the particular list. To opt-out of future marketing communications please click unsubscribe.
Most browsers are initially set up to accept cookies, but you can reset your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, some site features and services may not function properly if your cookies are disabled.
We may use the DoubleClick advertising cookie on AdSense partner sites and certain of our own services to help advertisers and publishers serve and manage ads across the web. You can view and manage your ads preferences associated with this cookie by accessing the Ads Preferences Manager. In addition, you may choose to opt out of the DoubleClick cookie at any time by using DoubleClick’s opt-out cookie, located at http://www.google.com/ads/preferences/plugin/.
We are in the business of identifying the needs of prospective clients for other third party marketing advertisers or companies, and providing information to those third party marketing advertisers or companies so that they may offer goods or services to the prospective clients. By entering our web-site, you are consenting to our sharing of the above-described information, including Personal Information to third parties who will use that information to offer you goods or services.
In addition, we will share your Personal Information with others when we have a good faith belief that access, use, preservation or disclosure of such information is reasonably necessary to (a) satisfy any applicable law, regulation, legal process or enforceable governmental request, (b) enforce applicable Terms of Service, including investigation of potential violations thereof, (c) detect, prevent, or otherwise address fraud, security or technical issues, or (d) protect against harm to the rights, property or safety of us, our users or the public as required or permitted by law.
If you submit a request to us regarding a product or service, it is possible that your Personal Information will be collected by us and shared with the particular business partner operating the service or providing the product you requested or will be provided directly to the business partner. Where the service is operated by third party marketing advertisers or companies, the collection, use and disclosure of your Personal Information will be subject to privacy policies of those advertisers or companies. The third party marketing advertisers or companies may contact you by telephone, text message, email, or regular mail based on the information you provided to us, even if you have opted into the National Do Not Call List administered by the Federal Trade Commission, any state equivalent Do Not Call List, or the Do Not Call List of an internal company. If any of the third party marketing advertisers or companies contacts you by telephone and you wish not to be contacted again by the third party marketing advertisers or companies with respect to your inquiry, then you should specifically make a request to that third party marketing advertisers or companies not to contact you again.
We also sometimes disclose the Personal Information we collect to companies that operate various services for us such as marketing distribution, advertising, or certain product functionalities. These vendors only have access to Personal Information needed to perform their functions, and may not share it with others or use it for any other purpose.
As with any other business, it is possible that in the future, our company could merge with or be acquired by another company. If such an acquisition occurs, the successor company would have access to the information maintained by us, including your Personal Information, customer and business account information, but would continue to be bound by this policy unless you consent otherwise.
Accessing and updating personal information
When you use our services, we make good faith efforts to provide you with access to your Personal Information and either to correct this data if it is inaccurate or to delete such data at your request if it is not otherwise required to be retained by law or for legitimate business purposes. We ask individual users to identify themselves and the information requested to be accessed, corrected or removed before processing such requests, and we may decline to process requests that are unreasonably repetitive or systematic, require disproportionate technical effort, jeopardize the privacy of others, or would be extremely impractical (for instance, requests concerning information residing on backup tapes), or for which access is not otherwise required. In any case where we provide information access and correction, we perform this service free of charge, except if doing so would require a disproportionate effort. Because of the way we maintain certain services, after you delete your information, residual copies may take a period of time before they are deleted from our active servers and may remain in our backup systems.
Federal and state regulations may require that we maintain certain information (including your personal information) submitted through our website for various time periods. In order to comply with these regulations, we cannot delete your information from our database if to do so is not permitted by an applicable law or regulation.
This website is not intended for persons under 13 years of age. These products and services are not developed or directed at children. We do not knowingly collect or retain information in connection with this site from children under the age of 13. We do not ask a child under age 13 for personal information. If you are under the age of 13, please leave this site immediately.
California Privacy Rights
California Civil Code Section 1798.83 permits users of this site who are California
residents to request certain information regarding our disclosure of personal information
to third parties for such third parties’ direct marketing purposes. To make such
a request, please write to us at 268 Bush St. #3137 San Francisco, CA 94104
A California resident who has provided personal information to a business with whom he/she has established a business relationship for personal, family, or household purposes (“California customer”) is entitled to request information about whether the business has disclosed personal information to any third parties for the third parties’ direct marketing purposes. In general, if the business has made such a disclosure of personal information, upon receipt of a request by a California customer, the business is required to provide a list of all third parties to whom personal information was disclosed in the preceding calendar year, as well as a list of the categories of personal information that were disclosed.
California customers may request further information about our compliance with this law by e-mailing firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note that we are only required to respond to one request per customer each year, and we are not required to respond to requests made by means other than through this e-mail address.
We reserve the right to make material changes to the substance of this Privacy Statement. We will post those changes through a prominent notice on the web site so that you will always know what information we gather, how we might use that information, and to whom we will disclose it.
Last modified: March 4, 2013